Back row: Prophet, niteHawk, Mojj13, Cameo|
Front row: General Havoc, Cannon-Fodder
|POG #||Name|| ||Team|
|197||Lee S Szolusha - niteHawk||Captain||Brass|
|418||Scott Merrick - Cannon-Fodder||Co-Captain||Brass|
|xxx||Joel Mast - Mojj13|| ||Brass|
|xxx||Joe Weatherbee - General HAVOC|| ||Brass|
|900||Stephani Steele - cameo|| ||Brass|
|xxx||Rob Daley - Prophet|| ||Brass|
Back row: old school, Sirenia, SHAG, Mascot
Front row: Muzikman, osustevie
|POG #||Name|| ||Team|
|267||Jason Beam - Muzikman||Captain||Nickel|
|xxx||Brian Olearchick - Mascot||Co-Captain||Nickel|
|xxx||Alan Mendal - SHAG|| ||Nickel|
|xxx||Harry Wood - old school paintballer|| ||Nickel|
|xxx||Steve Rhoten - osustevie|| ||Nickel|
|xxx||Elizabeth Dunham - Sirenia|| ||Nickel|
Who we played, our scores are listed first:
- 5 Man Owner's Group Division
- Brass - 7th place
- Nickel - 11th place
- Cameo Wins Overall Division Sportsmanship
Team POG Brass
- Matrix Owner's Group 100 - 10 (W)
- Shocker Owner's Group 5 - 100 (L)
- AFTICA 100 - 5 (W)
- A.I.R. Powered 100 - 20 (L)
- Brass Eagle Owner's Group 100 - 5 (W)
- AKA Owner's Group 20 - 25 (L)
- Rainmaker Owner's Group 100 - 20 (W)
- Tippmann Owner's Group 15 - 20 (L)
- POG Nickel 100 - 10 (W)
- Automags.org 100 - 0 (W)
- POG Brass vs Tippmann Owner's Group 30 - 75 (L)
- POG Brass vs Rainmaker Owner's Group 30 - 75 (L)
- POG Brass vs AKA Owner's Group 40 - 75 (L)
Team POG Nickel
- Brass Eagle Owner's Group 25 - 15 (W)
- AFTICA 100 - 15 (W)
- Rainmaker Owner's Group 10 - 100 (L)
- Tippmann Owner's Group 5- 100 (L)
- AKA Owner's Group 15 - 50 (L)
- Matrix Owner's Group 15 - 50 (L)
- Automags.org 5 - 100 (L)
- Shocker Owner's Group 0 - 100 (L)
- POG Brass 10 - 100 (L)
- A.I.R. Powered 10 - 100 (L)
OGD '05 Gallery
Some notes from this year...
- from SHAG
- Elizabeth took over for Shag after I reinjuried my back.
- SHAG makes a great pod bitch but is also a pod nazi.
- Mojji13, Havoc, and Pophet have to be different and have to use thier own pods Smile (Guys I didn't mind taking care of your special needs.)
- Cameo wins an fully loaded Excal.
- OGD took up a side of the ballroom for the Players Party. Makes the most noise for Kevin and as well as the teams presented with awards. After the OGD awards, we proceed to take over the bar.
- Clowns suck. Who fin' idea was it to entertain a bunch of players with a clown. Rumor has it that the clown got in the bar.
- Lone Star's people took care of us for the players meet and greet. Food was not to bad.
- BEOG Rainmakers became a sister team of POG. We apparentlly gave them more support than BE/ K2 did.
- Harry wears an afro for the brass nickel game. Brass rolled nickel for the most part. Harry took at least 8 shots. Cameo took the flag.
- On Sunday morning, several poggers triedd to find a 500,000 dollar house. After it was nearly impossible, Harry proclaimed to create Harryville which part of the taxes would go towards a tourney fund.
- The local Dick's didn't have a clue that the IAO was going on. Good job corperate to relay that info to Dick's in Carberry.
- from Muzikman
- I mow muppets...er...well...atleast I mow Havoc and nightHawk really well.
- I had a hard time staying in bounds. Slid out in the first game, ran out in the game vs Brass.
- POG Nickel really knows how to lose, second year in a row at the bottom...maybe I should give up paintball:)
- Shag found Dick's (sporting goods)
- Sun, sun, and more sun. I am really starting to hate the sun.
- Mine is the heaviest...and Alley confirmed this.
- Shag does make a great Pod Bitch, he even cleaned out my reloader.
- For someone who owns 35 guns, I have a serious lack of harnesses and tanks that are in hydro (thanks guys for lending me some gear...so that Alley could play with my stuff).
- I had a hell of a time getting out of bed on Friday...sorry Brass.
- Everyone making fun of me for wipping out my knife every time someone needed a screw driver, pen, knife, magnifying glass and tweesers.
- Me running out of dinner so nightHawk would let me pay my share (didn't work).
- from Cameo
- What is said after a few drinks doesn't get repeated right?? (gosh i hope it doesn't)
- from Sirenia
- I would like to thank Fodder for not shooting me in the Brass vs. Nickel game like he promised. However, Fodder, when I said not to hit me, I also meant with your car, I thought that was implied. But, my heart rate has returned to normal, and I am okay now. (No, I will never let you live it down. Sorry.)